Your family will love a day in Paradise...!
An Award-winning wildlife sanctuary with tropical birds, set around sheltered Victorian gardens, plus the JungleBarn indoor play centre, making a great day out for all the family.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL Please note: some of the details will change as restrictions are lifted or introduced. Full details of the various ticket options and latest information please visit www.paradisepark.org.uk
Fun for all the family... Over 1,200 stunning birds including flamingos, penguins, macaws, toucans, plus, beautiful Red pandas, rare Red squirrels, playful Asian otters, cute donkeys and much more.
It will be a new Paradise experience, with free-flying birds, amazing new species to see plus all your favourites to revisit. Enjoy delicious food options from our Otter Pool Café.
We have reduced capacity to ensure social distancing with lots of signs and sanitiser stations, and a one-way route, with plenty of picnic tables/benches spread out all around the Park grounds.
- The Paradise Island outdoor play area is open. To use the JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre you must book ‘PARK & JUNGLEBARN’ tickets and select a session time. Please see the booking page for more info.
- During the summer until end of September our flock of Scarlet Macaws will be at liberty for up to four hours a day (weather permitting) providing amazing photo opportunities as the fly around and you may also see a couple of our beautiful Amazon Parrots around the Park.
- On most days in the summer, weather permitting, we fly a couple of our Eagles and Tangee the Palm-nut Vulture in the Fun Farm in the middle of the day (the time can vary).
- Dinosaur Quiz Trail (running until 31st October 2021) - In between meeting the birds in the aviaries you can explore the grounds on your own dinosaur expedition. Search for the dinosaurs and their eggs, answer all the questions and we will award you our special ‘Paradise Park Professor of Palaeontology’ certificate!”
- The otters and penguins feeding happens twice a day so you may well be lucky enough to be nearby when these animals are fed by the keepers.
- The ‘Tropics’ is our new open-air development which is home to tropical birds in spacious flights. More info here.
- Our walk through ‘Pets Corner’ with rabbits and guinea pigs is open. It is one way with sanitisers and safety signage.
- We give away 150 little bags of ‘Goat and Sheep Food’ a day.
- On good weather days ‘Zebedee’ our Jungle Express Train may be taken out for a spin! You board the train just by the otter enclosure and set off on a small route round the house grounds (not round the whole Park) through the garden of Glanmor House, through the top section of the Parrot Jungle, then behind the scenes around the back of the house. There is a small charge of £1 per person.
Plenty of FREE parking. Please use Sat Nav TR27 4HY.