The Two Lifeboats
The Two Lifeboats was originally a coffee shop and Fisherman’s Mission circa 1720.
The public house is named after the Augusta & Duncan lifeboats that rescued a crew
of eight from the wreck of the Norwegian brig Caroline on December 6th 1882.
Steeped in history and fully refurbished to a very high standard we opened to the
public in June 2012. View our food menus at the Two Lifeboats...
Offering not only high standards of surroundings, we pride ourselves on providing a
quality affordable family offer.